Special Counsel is frequently tapped by some of the largest banks, mortgage companies and lending institutions in the state of Michigan when they have recruiting and staffing needs for a variety of positions. We anticipate that this will not stop anytime soon. With that in mind, we are actively recruiting for anticipated needs for Title Assistants and Escrow Assistants across the Metropolitan Detroit region. If you have the following experience please send us your resume asap as we want to hear from you!
- Providing clerical and administrative support to title examiners, title officers and or escrow officers.
- Open new buyer and seller orders
- Maintain a closing schedule calendar for closers
- Schedule purchase, sale and refinance closings
- Review commitments and clearing title matters (title clearance knowledge is REQUIRED)
- Draft preliminary documents and entering numbers for HUD-1 or Closing Disclosures
- Final packaging of closing files
- Closing coverage when needed
- General office duties as needed
A minimum of 12 months of experience is necessary but 18 months or more is highly desired. Additionally, a strong commitment to client service and demonstrated written and oral communication skills are desired. If you are interested in growing your career please send us your resume asap!