2018 was a great year for the Denver office of Special Counsel. We're expanding our awesome Denver team, and looking for fun and hardworking sales professionals to join our team of like-minded, successful and busy team-members. At Special Counsel, we believe that having fun, working hard and meeting your financial goals don’t have to be mutually exclusive. If you’re looking for a new career in the legal industry with a great culture, we’d love to chat with you about our amazing team and the Legal Sales & Recruiting positions we’re currently hiring for. These are full-cycle sales/recruiting opportunities focused on working with our elite corporate and law firm clients throughout the Denver area.
Legal Sales & Recruiting is responsible for sourcing and recruiting candidates to fill temporary, temporary-to-hire, and/or direct hire attorneys, paralegals, and/or other legal professional job orders for a variety of law firms and/or specialized clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies and solutions to increase sales and meet expectations for profitability and client satisfaction. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client and market needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles in order to foster key business relationships with potential and existing clients.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in business, law, or a related field with a minimum of two (2) years of legal professional experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to six (6) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within an Adecco Group North America business unit or in business development, staffing, human resources solutions, or legal industries is highly desirable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and deploys temporary and direct hire candidates to appropriate law firms and corporations.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Responds to and addresses standard to moderately complex candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries, escalates to a senior recruiter and/or manager.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Identifies sales opportunities and consultatively sells solutions and/or services to new clients.
- Develops client-specific strategies aimed at achieving revenue, gross profit and other financial targets.
- Regularly conducts site visits and sales meetings with clients.
- Networks within the Legal community and develops effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Negotiates new client contracts, renewals, extensions and amendments.
- Recommends and assists with implementing service improvements.
- Assists in the establishment of sales, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Produces and analyzes sales forecasts and other related reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Customer Relationship Management Systems and/or related tools.
- Knowledge of current sales trends, best practices and methodologies within the staffing and workforce solutions industries.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.