Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming Document review project that is expected to start the week of Jan. 28th in Cambridge MA. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Sometime during week of Jan 28th.
- Approximate Duration: Until end of August 2019
- Bar Requirement: Must be active and in good standing with the MA Bar.
- Hour Requirement: Minimum of 40 hours a week
- Pay Rate: TBD
- Location: TBD
- Preferred Experience: Pharma document review experience is a plus
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Cambridge, MA , please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled