Special Counsel is seeking licensed attorneys for a document project on-site in our Baltimore Review Center scheduled to starting the week of February 4th. Please see assignment details and requirements below.
- Start Date: Week of February 4th
- Duration: Approximately four weeks
- Pay: $22/Hour
- Weekly Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
- Bar: Must be actively licensed and in good-standing in any U.S. state
Location: Special Counsel Baltimore Review Center - 1 North Charles St., Baltimore, MD 21201
If you are interested, please provide a copy of your resume to me in Word format ASAP. Please also answer the following questions:
- Do you have any time-off needs over the course of the project?
- Can you commit to 40-hour work week?
- In which U.S. state are you licensed? And are you active and in good standing?
- Do you have previous document review experience? If so, how many years?
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Baltimore, MD to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled