Special Counsel is currently seeking attorneys for a document review project in Baltimore, MD on February 4th. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new project!
• Start: February 4th
• Duration: 1 month possibly longer
• Hours requirement: must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Pay: $22/hour
• Location: Special Counsel National Review Center – located in Baltimore
• Must have an active bar license, in good-standing, in any U.S. jurisdiction
• Must have prior document review experience
• Privilege experience highly preferred
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Baltimore, MD please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled