Special Counsel is currently seeking attorneys for document review projects in Minneapolis, MN in the upcoming weeks. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining these exciting new projects!
• Start: Various projects starting in the upcoming weeks
• Duration: Varies by project – short-term and long-term projects available
• Hours requirement: must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
• Pay: $22/hour
• Location: Special Counsel Miami National Review Center – located in Minneapolis
• Must have an active bar license, in good-standing, in any U.S. jurisdiction
• Previous document review experience is preferred but not required
• Must be reliable and be able to work minimum 40 hours per week
• Must have strong attention-to-detail
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney jobs in Minneapolis, MN please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled