Special Counsel is staffing barred attorneys for an upcoming document review project in Jacksonville. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new project.
Details and Requirements:
- Project start date: Tuesday, February 12
- Anticipated duration: 7 weeks
- Pay rate: $22/hr
- Hours requirement: 40 hours
- Bar requirement: Licensed and in good standing in any U.S. State
- Additional requirements: Clear conflicts
- Experience: Privilege review, redaction
- Do you possess an active state license in good standing to practice law in any U.S. State?
- Have you attached an updates copy of your resume in Word format in the reply?
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job, submit your resume today in Word format!
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.