Special Counsel is staffing a project slated to start Feb 18th in Baltimore, MD! If you are interested please see the details below:
Details and Requirements:
- Duration: 3-4 months
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Rate: $22.00/hr
- Bar: Active and in good standing to practice law in any U.S. state
- Location: DT Baltimore
- Previous Experience: Anti-trust experience preferred but not required
- Additional Requirement: In person interview and clear conflicts
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job please submit your resume today to email@example.com in Word format!
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled