Special Counsel is staffing upcoming document review projects that are expected to start the week of April 1st in Orlando, Florida. Please see details below for more information:
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Week of April 1st
- Approximate Duration: TBD
- Bar Requirement: Must be admitted and in good standing to the FL Bar
- Hour Requirement: Minimum 40 hours a week
- Pay Rate: $22/hr
- Location: Special Counsel Center, Orlando Florida
- Preferred Experience: Document review experience preferred but not required
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Orlando Florida, please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled