Special Counsel has current openings for Document Review Attorneys in Chicago!
Special Counsel, the leading legal search and staffing company in the nation, has upcoming needs for document review attorneys for projects starting in the near future.
• Electronically review documents in complex litigation matters.
• Utilize your legal training to designate discovery documents as responsive to litigation issues.
• Work within top technology document review databases.
• Must be actively licensed and in good-standing in any US jurisdiction
• Previous document review experience preferred, but not required
• Must be able to work at least 40 hours/week
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world!
Wondering how you can get in on the action?
Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; service bonuses; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
If you’d like to be considered for Document Review Attorney positions in Chicago, don’t delay! Submit your resume today below or to email@example.com in Word format. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled