Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming Document review project on-site with our client in Richmond, VA that is expected to start Wednesday, 04.03.19 Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected start: Wednesday, 04.03.19
- Approximate Duration: 1-2 months
- Bar Requirement: must be active and in good-standing in any U.S. State
- Hour Requirement: minimum 40 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $27/hour
- Location: On-Site with client outside of Richmond, VA
- Preferred Experience: previous document review experience preferred, but not required.
- Must pass a conflicts screen
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Richmond, VA please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled