Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming Document review project that is expected to start Friday, April 5th. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Friday, April 5th
- Approximate Duration: 1-2 months
- Bar Requirement: must be active and in good standing in any U.S. State
- Hour Requirement: 40 hours per week
- Pay Rate: $24/hour
- Location: Special Counsel Review Center in Austin
- Preferred Experience: previous document review experience preferred but not required
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Austin, TX please submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled