Special Counsel is staffing a Document Review project expected to start on Monday!
Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: April 16th
- Expected Duration: 1 month
- Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing within U.S.
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week minimum
- Pay: $23/hr
- Location: Special Counsel client site in Miami
- Required Experience: Relativity
- Please submit your resume in Word
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review in Miami, FL don’t delay! Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled