Special Counsel is currently seeking document review attorneys for an upcoming project at our client’s office in Austin, TX scheduled to start next week and last for three months, possibly longer. If you are looking for a longer-term document review project, here it is!
- Expected Duration: 3+ months
- Hour requirement: 40 hour minimum per week, Monday to Friday during standard business hours
- eDiscovery experience, Relativity or similar tool experience preferred
- Bar/License, any US state
- Education requirement, must have JD
- Experience completing redactions as well as creating a detailed priv log also preferred
If you are available to start early next week and commit to the duration, please submit your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records