Special Counsel is staffing a Document Review project at the Ft. Lauderdale Review Center that is expected to start on Wednesday, December 11th!
Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity! It is scheduled to start Wednesday, December 11th! Please see assignment details and requirements below.
- Expected Start: Wednesday, December 11th!
- Expected Duration: 6 weeks
- Bar Requirement: Must have an active Bar License
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: $22/hr
- Location: Special Counsel Ft. Lauderdale Review Center
- 550 W Cypress Creek Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Ft. Lauderdale, FL please submit your most up to date resume in Word today!
Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!