Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family! See below for the next opportunity.
Special Counsel is seeking licensed Phoenix attorneys for an upcoming temporary document review project with the possibility of being considered for permanent employment. Whether you are experienced in eDiscovery or new to the field, we would love to speak with you to discuss this project currently in the pipeline. Please see below for project details and requirements that apply to most of our eDiscovery projects.
General Document Review Project Details:
- Expected Start Date: Dec 4, 2019
- Expected duration: specific project through May 2020
- Pay: $22 an hour for temp, if become permanent Salary based on performance and experience
- Hour requirement: at least 40 hours a week
- License: must be active in at least one US state or DC
- Location: 777 E. Missouri Ave. Ste. 310 Phoenix Az. 85014
Roles and Responsibilities of a Document Review Attorney:
- Electronically review documents in complex legal matters for discovery purposes
- Utilize your legal training to designate discovery documents as responsive to issues
- Work within top technology document review databases
- Must be admitted to the Bar and in good standing
- Must be able to work at least 40 hours a week
- Must be available to work on short-notice
- Strong attention to detail required
- Prior document review experience is preferred, but not required
After 90 days you will be considered for permanent employee status with Special Counsel.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled