Special Counsel is staffing a Document Review project at the Miami Review Center that is expected to start on Tuesday, November 19th or on Wednesday, November 20th.
- Expected Start: Tuesday, November 19th!
- Expected Duration: 3 months
- Bar Requirement: Must have an active Bar License
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week MINIMUM
- Pay: $22/hr
- Location: Special Counsel Miami Review Center
- 801 Brickell Avenue, Suite 600, Miami, FL 33139
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in Miami, FL please submit your most up to date resume in Word today!
Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!