Special Counsel is currently seeking document review attorneys for a document review project in New Orleans, LA which is scheduled to start as early as Wednesday, November 20th. Please see assignment details and requirements below and submit your resume ASAP if you are available for this project..
- Anticipated Start Date: Wednesday 11.19 - may likely be pushed at a Wednesday, 11.20 start
- Expected Duration: approximately 1 month
- Hour requirement: minimum 40 hours - no hours cap
- Pay: $22/hour - OT flat rate after 40 Hours
- Location: Special Counsel National Delivery Center in Marrero, LA
- eDiscovery experience: preferred but not required
- Bar/License: must be actively licensed and in good-standing in any U.S. State
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!