Special Counsel has a unique opportunity for experienced document review attorneys to join an existing team on a very complex, interesting, long-term project. This multi-jurisdictional project operates at the forefront of current litigation issues and offers a chance to be a part of something challenging and exciting, while also avoiding the downtime between shorter projects. This long-running litigation has amassed 180 coding tags and a 50+ page protocol, so not everyone will be up for the challenge, but if you are looking for work on interesting legal issues, please click the link below to apply ASAP!
• Start Date: Tuesday May 11th
• Duration: 4-6 weeks
• Pay: $22/hr
• Licensure: Active attorney licensure (and in good standing), in at least one US state, or DC.
• Schedule: mandatory core hours 11 AM ET-2 PM ET - Supervising attorney and MA set hours generally 7am-7pm, weekends are often available.
• Weekly Hours: 40 hrs/week - weekends only available if needed and authorized
• Experience: Prior experience on document review projects using Relativity preferred but not required This project does require you to complete a mock review assessment due to the project complexity.
• Location: Work From Home
• Assessment: A project specific assessment and conflicts screen will be sent to you for completion upon receipt of your interest
Technical Specifications for remote work:
For Citrix compliance and to confirm you are able to successfully access the remote workspace for this project you will need:
PC/Laptop that is running:?
• Windows 10 / Mac OS (High Sierra, Mojave, Catalina) with current updates,??
• High Speed Internet Access, and??
• A current version of Citrix Workspace is installed.??
A mobile phone that meets the following requirements for 2 factor authentication:?
• An iPhone running IOS 11.0 and greater, or??
• An Android running 7.0 and greater, Chrome OS, Huawei, and??
• Custom ROMs are not supported. If you are unsure, please refer to your carrier or the manufacturer of your device.
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney position please submit your resume today
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records