Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming document review project that is expected to start off on early week of February the 4th in Baltimore, MD! Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Monday, February 4th but likely Tuesday, February 5th
- Expected Duration: anticipated duration is 2-3 weeks, subject to change due to document count
- Bar Requirement: licensed in any US state, active and in good standing
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: $22/hr
- Location: Special Counsel review center in downtown Baltimore
- Required Experience: Document review experience is preferred
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming eDiscovery project in Baltimore, MD don’t delay! Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.comto review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled