Special Counsel is currently seeking Florida-licensed attorneys for a long-term opportunity with one of our top clients in Miami! This project is anticipated to start in May as soon as you clear conflicts. Please see additional details below if you are currently available for a long-term assignment.
- Start Date: May depends on conflict process - can take a few weeks to clear
- Duration: At least 6 months - up to a year and could also be temp to perm
- Pay: $23/Hour
- Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
- Bar: Must be actively licensed and in good-standing in the state of Florida
- Location: Onsite at the client’s office, located on Brickell Ave
- Requirements: Document review experience is not required. Newly admitted attorneys are also welcome to apply. Interested candidates cannot have any concurrent employment.
If you are available and meet the above qualifications, please send your resume in a Word doc ASAP!
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled