Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming Dutch Fluent document review project in New York City that is expected to start the week of March 18th. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Week of March 18th
- Approximate Duration: TBD
- Bar Requirement: Must be admitted and in good standing with the NY Bar
- Hour Requirement: Minimum of 40 hours a week
- Pay Rate: Market rate
- Location: On site at client's office
- Preferred Experience: Document review experience is preferred but not required. Must be ALTA tested on Dutch ALTA test within the last 2 years
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Dutch Fluent Document Review Attorney job in New York City please submit your resume today to email@example.com and please identify the job title and location in the subject line. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled