Special Counsel is currently seeking - Dutch Fluent Contract Attorneys for an upcoming project in San Francisco. Please see details below – and don’t delay so you won’t miss out in joining this exciting new opportunity!
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: As early as April 1st
- Expected Duration: 10-15 days
- Bar Requirement: Active and in good standing with any State Bar (strongly prefer California)
- Hour requirement: 40 hours a week
- Pay: $65 an hour
- Location: Onsite at client’s office in San Francisco
- Required Experience: Fluent in Dutch. Document review experience is not required.
- Must be ALTA tested within the last 2 years, through Special Counsel
- Interested candidates cannot have concurrent employment.
If you are available and like to be considered for this upcoming Dutch Fluent contract attorney opportunity don’t delay! Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.comto review all current career opportunities.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Available benefits: direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Wondering how you can get in on the action? Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!