Special Counsel is staffing an upcoming document review project that is expected to start as early as week of Dec. 16th in NYC. Please see details below for more information regarding this assignment.
Details and Requirements:
- Expected Start: Sometime during week of Dec. 16th
- Approximate Duration: TBD
- Bar Requirement: Must be barred in NY and be active and in good standing
- Hour Requirement: Work at least a minimum of 40 hours a week flexible for more
- Pay Rate:$31/hr plus OT after 40 hours worked
- Location: NY Special Counsel Turnkey Legal Center - midtown
- Preferred Experience:
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming Document Review Attorney job in New York, please submit your resume today. Also, please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Review with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world.
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; flexible hours; business casual dress; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled