Special Counsel is currently staffing an upcoming Litigation paralegal/ JD opportunity which will be on site with a client in Downtown Los Angeles .
Start: May 13th
Duration: 6 Months
Hours: minimum of 40 hours per week
Rate: $32-$38 DOQ
Location: Downtown Los Angeles on site at client's office
- Conduct research into case law & statutes; analyze legal decisions
- Draft pleadings and motions for presentation in court
- Assist organizing exhibits, subpoenas, witness & trial prep
- Perform document review
If you’d like to be considered for this upcoming litigation paralegal/JD opportunity, don’t delay! Submit your resume today below or to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format. Please visit the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com to review all current career opportunities.
Looking for a career path in e-discovery? Special Counsel has you covered!
- 95% of our Project Managers started as a Document Reviewer with us;
- Our VP of Delivery started as a Document Reviewer with us less than 10 years ago;
- Through D4, we have endless opportunities on the discovery and hosting side of e-discovery ;
- We are the legal branch of Adecco, and we have a presence all around the world!
Wondering how you can get in on the action?
Come work with us as a reviewer! From there, any number of doors can open for you in the Adecco family!
Available benefits: Competitive hourly rate; direct deposit; optional medical, dental, and vision coverage; business casual dress; service bonuses; professional work environment.
Referral Bonus: Receive a referral bonus for referring someone to Special Counsel who is placed on a temporary position!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled