Are you an Employment Litigation Attorney with at least three years of experience? Are you interested in joining the Jacksonville, Florida office of an AmLaw firm? If so, this may be the role for you!
- National platform
- Sophisticated clients
- Excellent career growth potential
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of litigation experience in a law firm environment, defense experience preferred
- Experience attending hearings, taking and defending depositions and jury trials
- First chair experience is a plus
- Strong advocacy and writing skills
- J.D. from a Top Tier law school
- Member in good standing of the Florida bar
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in WORD, in confidence, to Jacksonville@SpecialCounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled