Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting a search for an Employee Benefits Associate with a top firm in Austin, TX. Consideration requires 3+ years of law firm experience in employee benefits matters and superior academic credentials. A highly competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
- Providing employee benefits counseling and developing creative approaches to complex problems arising in transactional and post-transactional settings, as well as restructuring settings.
- Represent publicly-held and privately-held corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and not-for-profit clients
- Provide counsel and advice relating to qualified and non-qualified employee benefit plans, including employer stock-related plans, defined benefit and defined contribution pension plans, welfare benefit plans of all types, both tax-exempt and taxable trusts, severance and employment agreements and other fringe benefit and executive compensation programs
- Provide advice and counsel and represent clients before the IRS, DOL and PBGC
- JD from an accredited university
- 3+ years’ of employee benefits experience
- Large firm experience preferred
- Top academic credentials
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
This is a phenomenal career opportunity for someone interested in joining a leading practice.
Please submit your resume through the link below. We would love to hear from you and talk with you about your experience and this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled