The Parker + Lynch Legal team is working with a sophisticated boutique law firm seeking an Employment Associate to join their growing practice in Charlotte, NC. This is an amazing opportunity to work directly with a named partner on counseling and litigation employment matters in a collegial work environment with a reasonable billable hours target.
- Will have 3+ years of broad employment law experience, including but not limited to:
- Counseling clients on Title VII, FMLA, ADA, NLRA, wage and hour law compliance, and HR best practices.
- Preparing employee handbooks, employment contracts, severance agreements, and non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
- Representing clients in state and federal courts in suits involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, negligent hiring and retention, breach of contract and wage payment violations, as well as general commercial disputes.
- Advocating for clients in administrative proceedings before the EEOC.
- Will have strong academic credentials
- Be motivated, self-starting team players
- Strong preference for North Carolina bar license
Are you qualified for this position in Charlotte, NC? If so, please apply directly below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view additional opportunities throughout the country.