Temporary Entry-Level Paralegals
Special Counsel has several Temporary Entry Level Paralegal jobs open immediately in Parsippany, NJ. This is for a well-respected, international law firm and is for a long-term project. Ideal candidates will be team players with a positive attitude and excellent writing skills. This is a great opportunity to begin your legal career!
The Entry-Level Paralegal job responsibilities include:
- Assisting the immigration group with the review of financial records
- Conducting research as directed by attorneys
- Preparing and writing summaries, reports and memos
- MUST have a BA/BS with a GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Excellent writing skills a must - a writing sample will be required
- Ability to deal with all levels of legal personnel
- Great organizational skills
If you would like to learn more about this Temporary Entry Level Paralegal job available in Parsippany, NJ, that Special Counsel has available, please submit your resume today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled