Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting a high level search for an Environmental Law Associate with a top tier national firm. The position will be based in the firm's Austin, TX office. Consideration requires at least four years of large law firm experience in environmental law. Superior academic credentials are required, and a competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
Patent Prosecution Associate Job Responsibilities include:
- Environmental litigation relating to air, water, waste and natural resources issues
- Assist clients in a variety of industries evaluate and resolve environmental concerns
- Assist clients with enforcement, permitting, safety compliance and transactional matters
- Advise clients on compliance matters and regulatory developments
- JD or LLM degree from an accredited university
- Minimum four years’ environmental law experience
- Superior academic credentials
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and law school transcripts for confidential consideration by our team. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled