Parker + Lynch Legal is conducting an exciting search for an Environmental Law Attorney with a top tier national firm in Dallas, TX. Consideration requires at least three years of experience in environmental law. Superior academic credentials are required, and a competitive salary and benefits package are provided.
Environment Law Associate Job Responsibilities include:
- Environmental litigation relating to air, water, waste and natural resources issues
- Assist clients by evaluating and resolving environmental concerns
- Assist clients with enforcement, permitting, safety compliance and transactional matters
- Advise clients on compliance matters and regulatory developments
- JD from an accredited U.S. university
- Three+ years’ environmental law experience
- Superior academic credentials
- Admitted and in good standing with any State Bar
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and law school transcripts for confidential consideration by our team. Thank you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled