An exciting Estate Planning Associate job is available in Naples, FL through Parker+Lynch Legal. The right candidate should have 3+ years’ experience with trusts and estates and transactional matters. This is a great opportunity to work for a fun and exciting law firm that values its employees and offers the opportunity to engage in interesting and sophisticated work.
- Advising high net worth individuals with complex estate planning and asset protection techniques designed to help them achieve their goals and protect family assets.
- Consult with individuals to develop estate plans uniquely suited to each client.
- Oversee estate administration, succession and probate process.
- General will, trust and estate planning.
- J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school
- 3+ years trusts and estates experience
- Florida bar licensure required
- Initiative, enthusiasm, resourcefulness
If you are interested in this Estate Planning Associate job in Naples, then please submit your resume below. Visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to view other available opportunities with us.