TRUSTS AND ESTATES ATTORNEY
Trusts and Estates Attorney Needed in Raleigh, NC for Long-Term Assignment
An exciting temporary attorney job is available near Raleigh, North Carolina through Special Counsel. The right candidate should have 3+ years’ experience with trusts and estates and transactional matters. This is a great opportunity to work for a fun and exciting law firm that values its employees and offers the opportunity to engage in interesting and sophisticated work.
The Trusts and Estates Attorney Job Responsibilities include:
- Advising high net worth individuals with complex estate planning and asset protection techniques designed to help them achieve their goals and protect family assets.
- Consult with individuals to develop estate plans uniquely suited to each client.
- Oversee estate administration, succession and probate process.
- General will, trust and estate planning.
- J.D. from an accredited U.S. law school
- 3+ year trusts and estates experience
- North Carolina bar licensure required
- Initiative, enthusiasm, resourcefulness
If you are interested in this Trusts and Estates Attorney Job near Raleigh, NC then please submit your resume in confidence to Raleigh@specialcounsel.com. Or, visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply or consider other available opportunities with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled