Are you a junior to mid-level attorney with at least two years of estate planning experience interested in a new opportunity Naples, FL? Would you like to join a well-respected full-service firm in their thriving practice? The ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of estate planning experience
- JD from a top tier law school
- In good standing in any state bar association and willing to sit for the next Florida Bar
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Apply below if you are interested in this position!
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply