Special Counsel is seeking an Estate Planning Paralegal for a prestigious Birmingham law firm. Do you have over 3 years of Trusts & Estates experience? then apply today to this position.
- Preparing sophisticated estate planning documents, probating wills and administering trusts
- Corresponding with clients on trust and estate issues
- Entity formation and maintenance
- Preparing federal estate tax returns
- 3 or more years’ of trusts and estates administration experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent client service skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization, attention to detail, and writing skills required
If this position feels like the right fit for your career goals, apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled