Seeking a Tax & Estate Planning Paralegal job in Orlando, Florida! If you have five plus years’ experience assisting with estate planning and complex tax returns, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Provide multiple supervising attorneys with support and assistance by performing a wide variety of tasks related to estate planning
- Update and maintain corporate organization structure charts and tax database
- Basic trust administration
- Work with financial and tax professionals in the payment of taxes and the filing of tax returns
- At least five years experience in tax and related fiduciary accounting matters in trusts & estates
- Experience in preparation of estate tax returns including federal estate tax returns, fiduciary income tax returns and gift tax returns is required
- Excellent client service skills
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and writing skills required
- Have a working understanding of the probate code
Does this Paralegal job in Orlando, Florida sound like the right fit for you? Please apply today by submitting your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled