Special Counsel, Inc., the nation's largest legal staffing, recruiting and eDiscovery solutions company is seeking a corporate administrative assistant to join a great established company in SAN ANTONIO, TX.
- Performs various duties for the attorneys, and c-level executives including but not limited to compiling reports and assisting with regulatory filings, and administrative duties
- Responsible for preparing and submitting regularly scheduled reports/projects, both internal and external.
- Coordinates with Accounting in compiling documents for various state requirements, as needed.
- Coordinates preparation for meetings and conferences with internal staff..
- Logs and discards items as needed to comply with record retention schedules.
- Monitors and renews subscriptions, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 2 years administrative assistant experience required - in house corporate experience strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel required. Adobe, PowerPoint and Access knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills required.
- Being a team player is essential.
- Polished and professional in appearance and demeanor
*local San Antonio candidates only
Pay rate based on experience.
If you are interested and qualified for this Corporate Administrative Assistant position in SAN ANTONIO, please APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration!