Are you a mid- to senior-level executive assistant interested in a full-time, permanent opportunity in Century City, CA? You will be responsible for providing executive assistance to a very busy attorney, so this role requires excellent organization, communication, multi-tasking, discretion, and prioritization skills. You will be relaying and coordinating heavy correspondence; drafting, formatting, and proofreading legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as phone support, mailings, invoice/billing support, time entry, and monitoring schedules. The ideal candidate will have a highly cooperative workstyle with superior writing and typing skills and a legal background.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a law firm
- Solid understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, time entry, database, and e-filing software
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative workstyle with a no-job-too-small, positive attitude
If you are a qualified executive assistant interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.