Special Counsel is working with top Detroit law firms and corporations and is actively placing litigation paralegals. We are seeing an increase in the need for experienced litigation paralegals in the Metro Detroit area.
These opportunities are direct hire and temporary roles within law firms and corporations. These positions will offer the opportunity to join an exceptional legal team for candidates who meet the qualifications listed below:
- Demonstrated experience working in a sophisticated litigation practice.
- Demonstrated experience meeting, and exceeding yearly billable hour requirements.
- Proficient with discovery related legal drafting, assisting attorneys with preparing for motions/depositions and preparing for trial.
- Experience with related legal drafting including various motions, case evaluation briefs, handling discovery etc.
- Summarizing depositions, summarizing medical records and composing medical chronologies (if needed) .
-2+ years of experience and a Bachelors Degree is preferred but not required.
If you meetthis criteria, please apply ASAP!!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.specialcounsel.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records