Special Counsel is currently recruiting for a couple of good Experienced Litigation Legal Secretaries. Our clients have urgent needs! If you have 3+ years of experience handling high file volume litigation, we want to hear from you now!!!. Ideally candidates will have experience with the following:
- Calendaring, docketing, completing expense reports in addition to scheduling both expert & layperson depositions.
- Working with claims adjusters at various Michigan based and national insurance carriers.
- Handling attorneys billable hours and issues with invoices for proper client billing.
- Handling files, ordering medical records, client correspondence, ordering police reports pursuant to accident claims, scheduling I.M.E's, working with copy services, process servers, court runners and ordering depositions.
- Demonstrated experience heavily related to medical files, reviewing medical records, medical terminology and preparing for very high stakes related medical litigation.
- Other legal and litigation related tasks and drafting as assigned by attorneys. Including, but not limited to, drafting witness lists, drafting exhibit lists, putting together trial binders etc.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please submit your resume ASAP!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records