Are you an experienced family law paralegal interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in Vancouver, WA? You will be responsible for drafting, formatting, and redlining legal documents and correspondence; calendaring; county, state, and federal court filings and e-filings; coordinating meetings; legal research; and other tasks as assigned. Must have experience filing in Clark County specifically to apply. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, such as scanning, distributing mail, phone and e-mail support, billing and expense report support, and monitoring deadlines and schedules. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- 2+ years of recent family law paralegal experience
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A thorough understanding of county/state/federal court rules, filing/e-filing procedures, calendaring, and legal document formatting guidelines
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified family law paralegal interested in stepping up your career today, please apply above or submit your resume in Word format to Portland@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!