Are you an experienced paralegal interested in an amazing in-house permanent job opportunity working for a globally-recognized brand in Calabasas, CA? This role may have the opportunity to be partially remote. You will be supporting music, design, apparel, events, and NPOs in this complex role. You will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, formatting, and proofreading legal documents, agreements, and correspondence; filing and e-filing in state and federal courts; calendaring; legal research; file maintenance; and other tasks as assigned. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks, including answering phones, document production, coordinating travel and meetings, monitoring deadlines and schedules, attorney time entry, and expense report support. The ideal candidate will be a pleasure to work with, with a no-task-too-small, positive attitude, excellent project management skills, and superb written and verbal communication skills. Are you a diligent team player with high attention to detail? We want to hear from you!
- 2+ year(s) of strong paralegal experience, someone who is not above administrative tasks
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and document management software
- Familiarity with legal documentation and procedures surrounding music, design, apparel, events, and NPOs
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills with a helpful, no-job-too-small mindset
If you are a qualified paralegal interested in stepping up your career, please apply today! To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!