In-house Contract Attorney job in Charlotte, NC is available courtesy of Special Counsel. To be considered, you must have extensive contract drafting and compliance experience. This client requires an active bar license and offers high-level work on a 9-5 schedule. If this sounds appealing, this may be the opportunity for you!
In-House Contract Attorney Job Responsibilities
- Extensive client contact
- Working on highly-sophisticated transactions in a corporate setting
- Drafting and negotiating contract terms
- Reviewing public records
- Analyzing deliverables and legal opinions
- Additional duties as assigned
- Active law license in good standing
- Higher education experience
- Contract drafting and negotiation experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent references
If you are interested in this Corporate Finance Contract Attorney job in Charlotte, NC please submit your resume below or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is provided on a contract basis as the client’s needs dictate. You can also consider other available opportunities or apply for this opportunity on the Special Counsel website at www.specialcounsel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled