A top, national real estate & financial services company seeks a Corporate Counsel to join their Los Angeles, CA office.
Highlights of the position:
- Join a group of experienced attorneys.
- Gain hands-on experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Represent a wide range of clients.
- Work on sophisticated matters, including: financing, fund formation and M&A transactions.
- Supervise and coordinate with outside counsel as necessary.
- Provide advice, strategic support and education to business clients about financings and equity transactions, corporate governance, M&A, and other corporate matters.
- 3+ years of corporate experience in a large law firm setting.
- Experience with capital markets & fund formation is preferred, but other corporate experience (M&A, finance, corporate governance, general corporate, etc.) will also be considered.
- J.D. from a highly-ranked law school
- Excellent academic performance (Top 25% of graduating class)
- Order of the Coif, Law Review or Clerkship experience, a plus.
- Strong writing skills
- Admitted in CA
If this sounds like you, please apply below!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled