Special Counsel is working with a highly respected corporation located in the Greater Pittsburgh area currently searching for an In-House Attorney to add to their team for a long-term contract opportunity. If you meet the below listed qualifications, you will work in a great corporate environment competitive compensation and good work-life balance. If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you, then please keep reading!
- JD from an accredited law school and active bar license from any state
- At least three years of experience reviewing, negotiating and drafting various types of commercial contracts
- Experience reviewing, redlining, drafting and negotiating SOW's, NDA's, MSA's, RFP's
- Experience using a contracts database system
- Excellent communication skills, very detail oriented, be a team player and have the ability to work independently
If you meet the above listed qualifications and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, then please submit your resume in Word format.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.