Are you an experienced information security analyst interested in a full-time, permanent job opportunity in New York, NY? You will be responsible for monitoring firm security systems and responding to and mitigating all threats. This will involve real-time security log and event analysis, analyzing events from DLP, IPS, IDS, SIEM, firewall, antivirus, and system security logs and mitigating all information security threats; developing remediation plans based on assessed vulnerabilities recognized during routine scans; deploying, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting, upgrading, and decommissioning existing security systems; ensuring that all information systems and security controls are compliant with firm policies and in line with the most up-to-date policies and procedures; and other tasks as assigned. This client offers a very competitive compensation package, strong benefits, and a great working environment, so apply today.
- 3+ years’ experience in information security, including a solid understanding of information security domains, network services, vulnerabilities, exploits, and attacks
- Technical skills with DLP, IPS, IDS, EPO, NAC, SIEM, firewall, antivirus, system security logs, and other cuber-attack detection and analytics tools
- BA/BS in a related field; CISSP, GIAC, CISA, and/or other industry certifications are a big plus!
- Superb time management and the ability to prioritize ever-shifting responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with any of the following is desired: forensic, anti-virus, anti-spam, network management, event log management, and vulnerability scanning tools
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today for this Information Security Analyst role. To see additional job opportunities across the country, check out www.specialcounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply!