Are you interested in working for a distinguished Law Firm in Chicago? As an Information Security Specialist you will work as part of a larger team maintaining a comprehensive program regarding the firms Information Security System. This includes streamlining and optimizing the overall security network, managing vendors, providing Technical solutions and creating documentation for a variety of Information Security issues that would be used across departments.
- Four year college degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working out of a Security Operations Center; 7+ years of Information Security experience (Network preferred)
- Professional Services experience preferred
- Advanced certification (CISSP, CISM, CIA, CISA or CRISC) preferred
- Customer service and communication skills are essential
Are you qualified for this Information Security Specialist job in Chicago? If so, please apply directly below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled