Are you a mid- to senior-level attorney with experience in any of the following areas: Excess Insurance; Reinsurance; Directors and Officers Insurance; Lawyers’ Professional Liability Insurance, Miscellaneous Professional Liability Insurance, Employment Practices Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance? Special Counsel is looking for a CA-barred attorney with 5 or more years of relevant experience with excellent research and writing skills and strong academic credentials for a temp-to-hire role in Los Angeles. You will be expected to have strong coverage writing skills so excellent written and verbal communication is a must.
- JD required; must be licensed and in good standing in CA
- 5+ years of experience in Insurance coverage
- Strong coverage writing skills; coverage litigation skills is a plus
- Strong computer proficiency, especially with MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- High sense of autonomy; able to prioritize an ever-shifting list of tasks independently and confidently
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
If you are a qualified insurance coverage attorney interested in stepping up your career today, please submit your resume in Word format to LosAngeles@SpecialCounsel.com
Equal opportunity employer. Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled are strongly encouraged to apply! Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.