Are you an insurance defense litigator looking for an exciting opportunity to join a growing practice group? Are you a budding associate attorney looking to build a well-rounded litigation toolbox at a top San Francisco law firm?
Our client is looking for a motivated insurance defense litigator with at least 2 years of relevant experience for its San Francisco office. This a growth need at a firm dedicated to insurance defense litigation.
This attorney will be responsible for:
- Drafting and preparing pleadings, motions, and other litigation documents;
- Managing discovery, including taking/presenting witnesses for deposition; and
- Conducting legal research, analysis and writing.
You would be the ideal candidate, if you satisfy the following criteria:
- You are licensed to practice law in California;
- You have 2+ years of experience with insurance defense litigation;
- You have significant motion, deposition, and/or trial experience; and
- You yearn to be in a collegial work environment with room to grow.
This is a stellar opportunity for an attorney looking to join a reputable Bay Area insurance defense firm. If you are interested in being considered for this litigation associate position in San Francisco, please apply below.