Attention Metropolitan Detroit! Special Counsel is currently recruiting for multiple Insurance Defense Litigation Legal Secretary opportunities for direct hire job opportunities. If you have 6+ months of experience we want to hear from you now so that we can connect you with our amazing clients. Ideally candidates will have experience with the following deliverable tasks:
- Calendaring, docketing, completing expense reports in addition to scheduling both expert & layperson depositions.
- Working with claims adjusters at various Michigan based and national insurance carriers.
- Handling attorneys billable hours and issues with invoices for proper client billing.
- Handling files, ordering medical records, client correspondence, ordering police reports pursuant to accident claims, scheduling I.M.E's, working with copy services, process servers, court runners and ordering depositions.
- Other legal and litigation related tasks and drafting as assigned by attorneys. Including, but not limited to, drafting witness lists, drafting exhibit lists, putting together trial binders etc.
If this is an opportunity that you are interested in, please submit your resume asap to Detroit@specialcounsel.com!